Important information about ALL classes and events:
1) You must be fully vaccinated - and email proof of vaccination to Norwich Knits - in order to participate in the class or event. Fully vaccinated means two shots PLUS a booster for anyone who is eligible and more than 6 months out from their second shot.
2) You must wear a medical grade mask to class - that's KN95 or N95. We will have some on hand if you need one. Cloth masks are not sufficient.
3) Unless yarn is already included in the class fee, you must buy your yarn from Norwich Knits. Participants get 10% off their total purchase when they buy their class yarn. You can use your own needles, though!
4) Unless otherwise noted, your class fee includes a copy of the pattern, both emailed to you and added to your ravelry library (if you have one).
5) If we need to cancel or reschedule because of COVID, we will offer you the chance to transfer your registration to the new class time or receive a refund.
Upcoming Classes + Workshops
- Sun, Feb 05Norwich
- Mon, Feb 06Norwich