Fri, Feb 04|
Beginner Brioche Scarf
Never done brioche before? This beginner scarf - only 13 stitches wide! - will teach you the basics.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 4:00 PM – Feb 11, 5:30 PM
Norwich, 289 Main St, Norwich, VT 05055, USA
About the Event
New to brioche? Ariel will lead you through this easy beginner brioche pattern! Participants should be confident with long tail cast on, knitting, purling, and slipping stitches. You only need to manage 13 stitches for this scarf, so it's a great, repetitive introduction to brioche knitting. Class runs for two Fridays, 4-5:30pm, starting February 4th.
The boring but important fine print:
1) You must be triple vaccinated - and email proof of vaccination to Norwich Knits - in order to participate in the class.
2) You must wear a medical grade mask to class - that's KN95 or N95. We will have some on hand if you need one.
3) You must buy your yarn from Norwich Knits (but you can use your own size 13 needles!) - this pattern involves 2 or 4 skeins of super bulky yarn. Participants get 10% off their total purchase when they buy their class yarn.
4) Your class fee includes a copy of the pattern, both emailed to you and added to your ravelry library (if you have one).
5) If we need to cancel or reschedule because of COVID, we will offer you the chance to transfer your registration to the new class slot or receive a refund.